By Euro Weekly News Media • 01 April 2011 • 16:09
SUMMER SEASON: Coastal areas like Mojacar look forward to full occupancy
Photo credit: William Helsen
ALMERIA increased its sales of cured ham to Andorra and the Dominican Republic by 77 per cent in January compared to the same month last year. Andorra bought 60.3 per cent of the sales and the remaining 39.7 per cent was exported to the Dominican Republic. There are about 500 workers employed in Almeria’s meat industry and turns over around €50 million a year.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.