Close call on gas leak

FIREFIGHTERS saved the life of a 71 year old Dutch citizen who was found lying unconscious in her bedroom. She had mistakenly left open a gas valve on an appliance at her home in La Nucia, according to sources. Luckily for the lady, her neighbours alerted the fire brigade when they became aware of a strong smell of gas. The emergency service had to force entry through a kitchen window.

Following the recent articles in EWN concerning tragedies with mobile gas heaters this again highlights the need to be vigilant with such appliances.


FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page