By Euro Weekly News Media • 18 May 2011 • 16:40
A multi-organ donation at Almeria hospital allowed for seven transplants
Credit: Hospital Poniente
I would like to say a big thank you to the whole of the staff at The Euroweekly News. We started our business nearly 1 year ago & from day one we have advertised with you, this was a decision that has been worth its weight in gold as we are seeing our business go from strength to strength.
As we always ask all our customers where they heard about us 80% will always reply The Euroweekly, the other 20% is from recommendation. We have a steady stream of customers on a daily basis but a Thursday is always our busiest day as I think the day your paper comes out refreshes there memory each week which is fantastic.
I was told when I started advertising that I wasn’t just being sold an advert but a service as well & this has certainly been true as your sales staff are in constant touch with us to make sure that we are happy & see if they can do anything else, also your advert design team are a great help to us. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for the editorial we received last week. Fantastic!!!
Thankyou once again & we look forward to many more happy years of advertising with you.
Deane & Lisa PhillipsTyre KingEl Real Ind EstateAntas
950 459 253
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Downlaod our media pack in either English or Spanish.