By Euro Weekly News Media • 09 May 2012 • 13:57
A CONFERENCE in English by De Cotta Law & Lloyds Bank International is to be held on Friday 18 May at 11:00 at the Nerja Cultural Centre.
The matters discussed at the conference will be:
De Cotta Law:
• Tax changes for 2012 for Fiscal Tax Residents and Non Residents.
• Renting of properties for people who are originally from outside of Spain (consequences of renting a house in Spain).
• The new labour and social law for domestic workers. (Social Security for home workers).
Lloyds Bank International:
• 2012 New tax reform & Lloyds bank / our service and products
• Legislation protecting banking customers (MIFID) Markets in Financial Instruments Directive.
Free Entrance and a Free drink afterwards.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you donâ€™t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.