Squatter settlement at fault for fire

THE fire that recently broke out in ‘los Baños del Carmen’ was caused by an illegal power supply at the area’s squatter settlement. The residents of the seaside resort in Malaga were alarmed when they heard an explosion at 4 am, followed by a blaze that took over 3 hours to extinguish.
The fire was caused by a faulty electrical installation that had been installed by members of the 50 person squatter community.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.