By Euro Weekly News Media • 20 May 2013 • 11:22
Dani Pedrosa won the French Grand Prix and now leads the championship ahead of Marc Marquez. Britain’s Cal Crutchlow, who suffered a fractured leg during practice, finished second with Marc Marquez in third. Reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo finished down in seventh place after starting from second on the grid.
1. Dani Pedrosa (Spa) Repsol Honda
2. Cal Crutchlow (Gbr) Tech 3 Yamaha
3. Marc Marquez (Spa) Repsol Honda
4. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati
5. Nicky Hayden (USA) Ducati
6. Alvaro Bautista (Spa) Gresni Honda
7. Jorge Lorenzo (Spa) Yamaha
8. Michele Pirro (Ita) Ignite Pramac
9. Bradley Smith (Gbr) Tech 3 Yamaha
10. Stefan Bradl (Ger) LCR Honda
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.