Trending:

Beach closed due to pet deaths

LLENAIRE beach in Pollença, Mallorca, has been closed after several dogs died from poisoning.

The first case was registered in June 2014, just after the beach for pets opened. The area was closed down, but owners walked their pets around the area.

Seven dogs have died due to poison ingestion, the last being on January 18.

Vets believe the substance responsible for their deaths could be pesticide aimed at killing snails and other molluscs.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *