Phone charger fire

A MOBILE phone charger is believed to have been the cause of a fire at a family home in Canteras, Cartagena.

The son left his mobile on charge and returned to find the kitchen was on fire. He escaped from the property unscathed along with his mother, grandmother and three brothers.

Fire crews were able to distinguish the flames before it threatened to spread to the adjoining houses.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.