Electric heater fire claims life of pet cat

A FIRE was sparked on Tuesday (April 7) in a building in Cala Llombards in Palma.

Local Police reported that the source of the fire was an electric heater.

The young couple who lived in the property left a few minutes after they noticed the fire and alerted the authorities as well as the rest of the neighbours.

The fire was extinguished shortly after, although sadly too late to save the couple’s cat, who died in the incident.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.