Man dies after drinking detergent served in a wine bottle

A MAN died in Benicarlo, north of Valencia, on Sunday June 14 after drinking detergent that was stored in a wine bottle and mistakenly placed in a refrigerator. The detergent was taken for wine and served to the man who drank a quantity of it before collapsing.
The police and an ambulance arrived at the scene at 2.47pm and the victim was rushed to hospital where he later died of internal burns.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.