Suspected water poisoning at a school in Palma

THIRTY pupils at the public school Aina Moll in Palma suffered poisoning after eating at the centre’s canteen.
The children, of ages ranging between seven and nine years, presented symptoms such as nausea, diarrhoea, and vomiting.
“We believe what caused it was the water provided by the catering company,” said the school in a statement.
“The teacher who was in charge of the children that day took a sample of the drinking fountain water and the analysis confirmed that it was safe for consumption,” said director of the school Aina Porcel.
From the catering company, Comensals, indicated that it is possible certain water containers were faulty, as only a group of children was affected.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.