Legalising pools and house extensions

CERTIFICATE NEEDED: For unauthorised pools and extensions.

CONDITIONS needed in the Murcia area to obtain retrospective licences/antiquity certificates for extensions or pools are as follows:
• the extension or pool need to be over four years old, before the 20th August of 2014
• There has been no fine received for the extension or pool.
• Property has Title Deeds and the owner an NIE number.
Many people in the past have had new pools fitted and extensions built to their homes without the necessary paperwork. This can lead to problems when it comes to selling the property. But it is possible to regularise your home’s situation by applying for a Retrospective Licence/Antiquity Certificate.
If you want to have your Retrospective Licence/Antiquity Certificate for your extension or pool and protect against possible future changes in the law, Martinez de la Casa Architects will arrange an appointment and deliver the certificate stamped by the Official College of Architects within 7-10 days.
Due to the great escalation in requests for Antiquity Certificates/Retrospective Licences, Martinez de la Casa Architects have been able to dramatically reduce prices; therefore, the price of a pool certificate is now 190€+IVA and for extensions and pool it is 270€+IVA. ONLY ONE CERTIFICATE IS NEEDED TO COVER ALL ALTERATIONS DONE TO THE PROPERTY.
They also offer super discounts for groups or if you require your property’s EPC, Occupation Licence or Retrospective Licence done at the same time.
Martinez de la Casa Architects is the Number One company in EPC Certificates (121€ inc IVA) and Number One for Occupation Licences (from 98€ + IVA).

To arrange an appointment please call 665 810 411 or visit to see an impressive list of more than 100 testimonials.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page



      18 June 2015 • 11:46

      Does this certificate apply to MONDA MALAGA

    • Derek Watson

      18 June 2015 • 14:48

      Dear Carolyn,
      I live in the district of La Nucia near Benidorm. I have an under build which is in the foot print of the house. I have turned part of this area into a one bedroom apartment which I did not have planning permission to build although I do pay tax on this area but at a reduced rate because when registering the house it was described as a use full area, would I be able to get this legalised. Derek Watson


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.