Firefighters save woman and dog from burning building

Fire engine

FIREFIGHTERS saved the day for a woman and her dog last week when fire broke out in her kitchen in Sant Joan d’Alacant.

The woman had to be rescued from the second floor flat in a building on Calle Doctor San Miguel de Tarazona and as she had inhaled large amounts of smoke and later fainted due to nerves, she was given medical treatment while firefighters went back inside to save her dog.

The flats above the home where the fire started, for reasons that currently remain unknown, were also affected and the council announced it would provide temporary accommodation for those unable to return to their homes.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.