Young teen left seriously injured after getting sucked into pool filter in Valencia

The Bill 'returning for reboot early next year' Source: Amazon

A YOUNG teen has been left seriously injured after getting sucked in by a pool filter in Valencia.

The 14-year-old became trapped by the public swimming pool’s filter mesh, and the filter had pulled part of his intestine out of his stomach.

He was transferred to the Fe hospital where he was operated on. The boy was later moved to an Intensive Care Unit according to reports.

 

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.