Three-year-old boy dies after choking on lunch in Spain

MALAGA: Hospital Materno Infantil

A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy has died in hospital on the Costa del Sol several days after choking on a sausage.

He was rushed to the Hospital Materno Infantil in Malaga last week after choking while eating his lunch.

Although the child and parents have lived in Malaga for some years the event has shocked the residents of Torrox as the entire maternal family is from the Axarquia town.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.