SELFIE SHOCK: Youth electrocuted as he snaps trains and head touches live wires

The Emperor of the Roman Oasis has stories to tell Credit: Roman Oasis Mini Golf Facebook

A 17-year-old youth has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries after being electrocuted on a train in Spain. 

Accompanied by a friend the young man snuck into a Renfe cargo terminal and reportedly climbed on top of the trains with the intention of taking photographs. 

But the youth suffered an electric shock when his head touched the live overhead electric cables and he fell from a height of around four metres from the train carriage to the ground. 

The teen’s friend called for help and emergency services were soon on the scene. The youth was conscious and had not sustained serious fall injuries but he was rushed to Madrid’s La Paz hospital to be treated for the effects of the electric shock.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.