Hero neighbour saves two from house fire on the Costa del Sol

BLAZE: The fire broke out in Fuengirola (File). Photo Credit: Odd Harklau via Twitter

A 40-YEAR-OLD man and a 54-year-old woman have been admitted to a health centre for smoke inhalation after their house caught fire this morning on the Costa del Sol.
Emergency services 112 reported that ambulance, firefighter and police units were called out to a house fire this morning in Fuengirola.
The blaze started at around 9 am when neighbours alerted emergency services to the presence of smoke coming out of a building on Calle Castaños.
Firefighters were forced to rush the two affected residents to the primary care centre of Las Lagunas after they inhaled a dangerous level of smoke during the incident.
Local Police sources report that the kitchen fire was caused in the kitchen by a frying pan and was heroically extinguished by a neighbour with a fire extinguisher before the arrival of emergency services, who then took over.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.