Fifteen – including two police – ‘poisoned’ after noxious substance released at nightclub in Spain

Costa Blanca's Gandia is proud to display its five-metre high "Aquil-les". Image: Gandia Town Hall

NATIONAL POLICE officers are investigating after a noxious substance was released leaving 15 people suffering from eye irritation, shortness of breath and vomiting at a disco in Spain.

Two Local Police officers were among those affected at the Lio The Show nightclub in Almendralejo, Badajoz.

Eight people, aged between 18 and 37, were treated at the Tierra de Barros de Almendralejo Hospital after the spray was reportedly released in one of the toilets.

Police are now studying the club’s CCTV footage to try and identify the culprit.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.