CDS battery explodes in firemans face

CDS battery explodes in firemans face Credit: Shutterstock

A FIREFIGHTER has suffered burns to his face, neck and arms after a battery exploded.

He was cleaning and maintaining fire engines at the Las Piramides station in Malaga city when the incident occurred.

Firefighters in Malaga have previously criticised cutbacks in the service and point out that a lack of maintenance may be to blame for the explosion.

Until a few years ago there were mechanics in charge of keeping the fire engines in good condition. However, after the retirement of the last one at the station, it has been left to the firefighters themselves to carry out maintenance – a job they are not qualified for.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Cristina Hodgson

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.