40 Evacuated in Torremolinos gas leak   

FORTY residents of a four-storey building had to be evacuated because of a gas leak. 

Now firefighters are carrying out an inspection to find the cause. 

The drama happened on Saturday evening just before 11pm in calle Sardineros. 

A neighbour called the fire brigade after noticing a strong smell of gas in the street. The firefighters located the leak and ventilated the affected building, after which the residents were able to return to their homes.  

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Dilip Kuner

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.