By John Smith • 05 November 2019 • 14:00
HELLOWEEN: What happened to one car
Credit: Marbella se queja Facebook
ALTHOUGH Halloween is a great opportunity for children to dress up and collect sweets from neighbours and adults to party, there is a darker side which was apparent last week in San Pedro de Alcantara.
The words ‘trick or treat’ are the formula to generally unlock a gift but some people take things too far and there were even warnings before the event that some elderly people living alone could be frightened to open their doors, so the tricking should have been kept to a minimum.
One person who had left his car parked in the street came back to a very nasty surprise on Halloween night when he discovered that not only had it been the target for an egging, but what turned out to be sulphuric acid had been poured over it.
Needless to say, he was certainly not amused and shared his anger on social media wondering whatever possessed anyone to behave so irresponsibly and hoping that they never attacked anybody with the acid.
See more Costa del Sol News
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Married to Ophelia in Gibraltar in 1978, John has spent much of his life travelling on security print and minting business and visited every continent except Antarctica.
Having retired several years ago, the couple moved to their house in Estepona and John became a regular news writer for the EWN Media Group taking particular interest in Finance, Gibraltar and Costa del Sol Social Scene.
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.