By George Stephens • 16 November 2019 • 13:58
Two injured after flames ‘crawled up cladding’ at student flats block.
Two people have been injured after a large fire broke out at student accommodation in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
At least 40 fire crews tackled the Friday night blaze at the six-storey building known as The Cube on Bradshaw gate.
It was evacuated and one witness said flames were “crawling up the cladding like it was nothing”.
Another eye witness said ” The cladding lit up like cardboard I think if the fire had started lower in the block it could have been far worse but the cladding defiantly looked suspect to me the way it blazed”
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Downlaod our media pack in either English or Spanish.