Family’s heartbreak after boy, 4, with no underlying health conditions found dead in bed

David George, 4, was found dead in bed at his family home in Glasgow after going to his room to watch the film Transformers.

His mum, Debbie Park, 38, told the Daily Record the family is “heartbroken”.

She said her son” closed his eyes and went to heaven. He wasn’t in pain and hadn’t been unwell. He just died with no warning or reason.”

Debbie added the family are “heartbroken…absolutely devastated. I don’t know how I’ll carry on without him”.

The four-year-old and his siblings had been playing in the garden before asking to watch his favourite film on April 15.

David George died of sudden unexpected death in childhood (SUDS) after falling asleep, the family has been told.

Author badge placeholder
Written by

Lizzie Day