By Matthew Roscoe • 13 August 2020 • 17:09
Another excellent initiative has been launched in Orihuela with the announcement of several employment training courses.
THE Youth Council, headed by the mayor, Mar Ezcurra, revealed a new programme of free training courses due to take place from August 18 to September 17.
The sessions, set to be delivered in the multipurpose room of the María Moliner Municipal Library, are focused on being “very practical and visual courses intended and oriented to the search for employment,” commented Mar Ezcurra.
The mayor is looking to encourage young people to enrol on these courses to learn how to harness their own resources and skills when trying to, in most cases, secure their first job.
The talks are set to give job seekers new skills, and develop new strategies and actions, in order to achieve the best possible start into life in their chosen profession.
The courses will be face-to-face, at the María Moliner Municipal Library in Orihuela, with all the established sanitary and capacity control measures (maximum 20 people), but they can also be held online, via streaming.
The calendar of courses presented looks like this:
2. Techniques and tools to address a job interview
3. Personal brand – Who I am? How do I want to be seen?
4. Linkedin – computer applications in the job search
5. Self-employment – Characteristics, requirements and available resources
6. Training oriented to employment – sources and resources available
7. Micro-expressions and linguistics in the job interview
8. Self-employment – professional management of social media and digital profiles
9. Self-employment – win loyal customers
10. Your non-verbal communication is your personal brand
The period to register is open from Thursday August 13 through the email: [email protected].
For more news from Southern Costa Blanca, please follow this link.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Originally from the UK, Matthew is based on the Costa Blanca and is a web reporter for The Euro Weekly News covering international and Spanish national news. Got a news story you want to share? Then get in touch at [email protected]
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.