By Matthew Roscoe • 10 November 2020 • 17:20
CREDIT: Photo by Zoi Palla on Unsplash
NERJA has allocated €400,000 to the redevelopment of two of its city streets, with the Provincial Council set to contribute 75% and the City Council to finance the remaining 25%.
Head of Infrastructure for the City Council, José Alberto Armijo (PP), has announced the approval of the redevelopment projects of two streets of the municipality.
The works on Zuloaga Street, in the section between Picasso and Carlos Millón streets, have been given a budget of €113,218.96 and works on Córdoba Street have been given a budget of €245,899,96.
The redevelopment projects are set to last for three months, with the breakdown of the works including sanitation, rainwater, electricity supply, public lighting, road access, drinking water, and telecommunications services.
Technical fees for the drafting of the project, management and work and coordination of health and safety are also set to be included in the total.
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article “Nerja has allocated €400,000 to the redevelopment of two city streets”. For more UK daily news, Spanish daily news and Global news stories, visit the Euro Weekly News home page.
Euro Weekly News is delighted to continue be able to bring you a range of News from around Spain in English and Global News live as it happens.
Euro Weekly News doesn’t cost you anything but your internet connection. Whether it’s bringing you the local Spanish news or the International news today, we’ve got you covered!
Euro Weekly News, the leading free local and national newspaper in Spain, the people’s paper, we lead others follow!
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Originally from the UK, Matthew is based on the Costa Blanca and is a web reporter for The Euro Weekly News covering international and Spanish national news. Got a news story you want to share? Then get in touch at [email protected]
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.