By Chris King • 22 February 2021 • 4:22
Three Hospitalised In Huelva After A Suspected Gas Leak .
Three Hospitalised In Huelva After A Suspected Gas Leak In Their Water Heater
Three people were taken to the Juan Ramón Jiménez hospital in Huelva on Sunday evening (February 21), after being overcome by fumes in their home in Huelva.
After receiving a call, Emergencias 112 Andalucía, the service attached to the Ministry of the Presidency, Public Administration, and Interior of the Board, dispatched the Public Health Emergencies Company Ambulance (EPES), the National Police, the Local Police and the Huelva Fire Department.
A relative of the three affected people, in the Plaza de Los Toboganes building, which included one minor, had spoken of a possible gas leak on one floor of the building, as three other residents of the building had also become sick.
An investigating officer from the police said the indications were those of a suspected gas leak in the home’s water boiler, combined with poor ventilation.
There is no report yet from doctors at the hospital on the health of the three people who were overcome by the fumes.
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article “Three Hospitalised In Huelva After A Suspected Gas Leak”.
For more UK daily news, Spanish daily news and, Global news stories, visit the Euro Weekly News home page.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Originally from Wales, Chris spent years on the Costa del Sol before moving to the Algarve where he is a web reporter for The Euro Weekly News covering international and Spanish national news.
Got a news story you want to share? Then get in touch at [email protected]
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.