How to get Spanish nationality. And if you are married to a Spanish

Inheritance Tax

If you live legally in Spain for several years you can apply for the Spanish Nationality, by residency.
At White Baos Abogados we could assist you on the whole process and application.
Also, if you are married to a Spanish National, you will only be asked to be legally resident in Spain for 1 year.
The process could take long time, and it is essential to try to get the relevant documents for the application.
To apply for the Spanish Nationality, you will need to provide with several documents, like:
.-criminal records,
.-prove enough means
.-if you are married to a Spanish national, you will need to prove is: with the certificate of the marriage, padron, etc.
At the end of the process, you will be asked, once your application is approved, to swear the Spanish nationality, that means, swears or promises to respect the Spanish legal system, etc.
If you need legal assistance in getting Spanish residency or nationliaty, you could contact us in our website:
Carlos Baos (Lawyer)
White & Baos.
Tel: +34 966 426 185
White & Baos 2021 – All Rights Reserved.
You may be interested in the following articles / services:
Immigration Law Service. Obtaining residence and Visa in Spain.
Obtaining residence in Spain. The Temporary Non-lucrative visa. Right to reside without working.
 Obtaining residence visa or permits in Europe. Golden visa for foreign investors in Spain
( Video) Difference between the Golden and the Non Lucrative Visa in Spain. Tax implication.

Written by

Carlos Baos (Lawyer)

Lawyer Carlos Baos has been advising on variety of expat-related legal issues for years and weekly column offers free weekly insights.