Spanish pet shop blaze shock

Image: Pixabay

Spanish pet shop blaze. The majority of the animals inside the shop were killed in the shocking blaze which also saw people injured.
On Monday night, January 24, a blaze broke out in a pet shop in Spain’s Barcelona. The shop was located in Barcelona’s Rambla de Nadal. Sadly, most of the animals that had been kept in the pet shop were killed.
The blaze affected people as well as animals. According to municipal sources speaking to Europa Press, several neighbouring families had to leave their homes due to the blaze to ensure their safety.
Two people also needed medical treatment after they suffered from smoke inhalation injuries.
10 teams of firefighters were sent to the scene of the fire by the Barcelona Fire Brigade. The Firefighters tackled the blaze before eventually putting it out at around 5:30am.
Once the blaze had been extinguished the local families were able to return to their homes.
 


Thank you for taking the time to read this article, do remember to come back and check The Euro Weekly News website for all your up-to-date local and international news stories and remember, you can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Alex
Written by

Alex Glenn

Originally from the UK, Alex is based in Almeria and is a web reporter for The Euro Weekly News covering international and Spanish national news. Got a news story you want to share? Then get in touch at [email protected]

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.