Big Eyes Coin, Pepe and Love Hate Inu: Meme Coins or Gold Mines?

Big Eyes Coin, Pepe and Love Hate Inu: Meme Coins or Gold Mines?

Meme Coin Season has officially begun! If you’re considering investing in them, you might wonder which coins to pick. Whether it is the newcomer from nowhere, Pepe Coin or the upcoming Love Hate Inu: Meme Coins are the talk of the town. Are you considering letting some of these into your portfolio? Worry not! Here’s a list of our top picks, featuring none other than the illustrious Big Eyes Coin, poised to grace the world with its grand entrance and leave an indelible mark in a spectacular finale!

The Big Eyes Coin presale finale is here!

There’s a new cat in meme coin town, and if you haven’t heard of him, you haven’t heard anything yet. Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is the talk of the town, and the community is going gaga over its imminent launch, which is happening very soon! But this cat has a bunch of tricks up his sleeve and has one last offering before its debut.

What does Big Eyes Coin have on offer? Everything from a tax-free ecosystem and a liquidity lock on the initial supply to an upcoming NFT Space and (drum roll) the Big Eyes Casino! A haven for P2E games and with their entry into the DeFi Space, this project is bound to take Big Eyes Coin all the way to the top of the market.

The presale itself has been nothing short of iconic: the spirited feline has earned a whopping $45 Million and has no plans to stop. A presale as iconic as this deserves a worthy send-off, and that is exactly the plan! Until the end of the presale, BIG is available for its stage 3 price, just $0.00017 per token. The carpet has been rolled for BIG to be a star, and its price will never be this low again, so buy up and catch this cat when you can!

Love Hate Inu: Voting is Winning

Love Hate Inu (LHINU) is an upcoming meme coin that offers unique opportunities for users to earn rewards through voting. Its 8-stage presale started on March 9, 2023, with the goal of reaching a $10 million hard cap within three months. It incentivises user participation through Stake-To-Earn and Vote-To-Earn mechanisms, ensuring immutable results.

With a total supply of 100 billion LHINU tokens, Love Hate Inu has allocated 90% to the presale, while the remaining 10% will be used for liquidity, exchange listings, and community rewards. This strategy aims to prevent rug pulls and foster a strong community foundation. With a 0% transaction tax, the coin appeals to traders.

Pepe Coin: Leap of Frenzy

The personification of new meme coins and market frenzy’s union, Pepe Coin (PEPE), is the one coin that cannot be left out in a discussion about meme coins. It emerged in mid-April this year, and in less than three weeks’ time, it made its way into the top 100 cryptocurrencies. The project had surged nearly 7000% with a $420 Million market cap, a phenomenon earned by simply being the eye of a social media hurricane.

In the words of its own website, PEPE, however, has “no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return”, designed to be “the most memeable meme coin in existence.” Although this holds true for most meme coins, the dangers are significantly heightened when it comes to newly created meme coins that seemingly emerge out of thin air.

The Takeaway

However, there is a crucial aspect to reiterate when it comes to Pepe Coin and Love Hate Inu: meme coins are speculative investments susceptible to sudden price fluctuations. They lack tangible asset backing and may be influenced by larger holders or unpredictable social media trends. For meme coin investors, doing a thorough research and choosing a project that provides utility and incentives is crucial.

When it comes to that, Big Eyes Coin stands out from the crowd. The BIG team has impressive plans, but what sets BIG apart is its consistent credibility and operational functionality on a daily basis. These factors will undoubtedly solidify Big Eyes Coin’s position in the market. Do not miss this – Big Eyes Coin is the next BIG thing amongst meme coins!

Stock Up On Big Eyes Coin (BIG) Today:






WARNING: The investment in crypto assets is not regulated, it may not be suitable for retail investors and the total amount invested could be lost

AVISO IMPORTANTE: La inversión en criptoactivos no está regulada, puede no ser adecuada para inversores minoristas y perderse la totalidad del importe invertido

Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Do remember to come back and check The Euro Weekly News website for all your up-to-date local and international news stories and remember, you can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

Author badge placeholder
Written by

Guest Writer