By Euro Weekly News Media • 27 October 2015 • 16:21
A YOUNG man from the es Pinaret Centre for Young Offenders in Marratxi was admitted to hospital after drinking cleaning products.
The Department for Social Services and Cooperation reported that his life was not in danger and that the liquid he ingested was not corrosive.
He was reportedly cleaning his room, which is done weekly, and took a few sips of a floor-cleaning product. Staff at the centre rushed him to hospital.
Earlier this month, a boy of 17 died at the same centre in a fire in his room, which is still being investigated.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.