Generator fire in San Pedro de Alcantara

DRAMATIC scenes befell a quiet San Pedro Street when plumes of black smoke bellowed from a small town house onto the sleepy street outside. 

At around 6.30 in the afternoon of April 14 a fire broke out after a faulty generator caught fire from the gasoline being used to operate it. The local fire department were quick on the scene after they were alerted and helped rescue a woman, who is currently in hospital having suffered from second degree burns in the hospital de Costa del Sol.

As well as the fire department Local and National Police were on the scene and are investigating exactly what happened.  

[iframe src=”https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fsanpedroplural%2Fvideos%2Fvb.1058713377486041%2F1196783680345676%2F%3Ftype%3D3&show_text=0&width=560″ width=”560″ height=”315″ style=”border:none;overflow:hidden” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowTransparency=”true” ]

© San Pedro Plural TV

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.