By Alex Glenn • 25 August 2021 • 9:37
Katie Price's £50k engagement ring 'taken' in alleged assault Credit: Instagram
Katie Price’s £50k engagement ring from Carl Woods ‘taken’ in alleged assault. The ring was a stunning seven carat diamond ring, which is thought to have been made by an East London jeweller.
The former glamour model has claimed that she was attacked at her Essex home in the early hours of Monday morning. According to a source speaking to the Sun, Katie no longer has her engagement ring.
“Katie no longer has her ring. It cost thousands but went during the incident,” said the source.
According to Katie the ring is a “fairy-tale ring and more than I could dream of”.
The police have confirmed that the man who was arrested has been released on bail until late next month. “A man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20,” said a police spokesperson.
Katie fled from the alleged attack and headed over to son Harvey’s house after the ‘attack’ which took place in the early hours of Monday morning, August 23. Katie was rushed to hospital after allegedly being attacked. She has been left with a bruised face after being punched.
Speaking to the Sun Katie said: “I’m devastated. I have told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened.
“I ran away after being punched – I ran to Harvey’s house who lives nearby – and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured.
“The fight was unprovoked- I was sitting there watching television when it happened. I’ve got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital. I’m still all dazed.
“I can’t say any more.”
Thank you for reading, and don’t forget to check The Euro Weekly News for all your up-to-date local and international news stories.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Originally from the UK, Alex is based in Almeria and is a web reporter for The Euro Weekly News covering international and Spanish national news.
Got a news story you want to share? Then get in touch at [email protected]
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.