Burning ciggie

A CIGARETTE was found to be the cause of a fire at an apartment in Alicante City from which two people were rescued and treated for smoke inhalation.

The couple, in their 30s, has tried to put the fire on the sofa out themselves.


FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing newsdesk@euroweeklynews.com, by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews