By Euro Weekly News Media • 26 November 2013 • 14:00
A GERMAN couple in their seventies was injured when a butane gas bottle exploded in their home in Llucmajor.
The explosion occurred at around 5.30 pm in a villa in Calle Goleta, in the Badia Gran area.
It caused damage to an area of approximately four metres square, especially to the dining room and the roof. Both people were burned by the flames, especially the man, who was taken to Son Llatzer hospital with first and second degree burns. Paramedics attended to the woman on the scene.
Mallorca firemen were called to the home although the explosion did not set fire to the house.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.