By Euro Weekly News Media • 26 January 2015 • 12:30
SIX people had to be taken to hospital after inhaling smoke when a house in Alhaurin de la Torre, Costa del Sol, caught fire on Sunday, January 25.
The fire broke out at a house on Calle Maurice Clavel, in the Los Tomillares area.
Although no serious injuries were reported, four women and two men aged between 21 and 55 were taken to hospitals in Malaga City for treatment following the fire, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.