By Euro Weekly News Media •
Published: 10 Dec 2012 • 10:49
CATS can’t climb head first down a tree because every claw on its paw points the same way. To get down from a tree, a cat must back down. Cats don’t have sweat glands over their bodies like humans do. Instead, they sweat only through their paws. Female cats tend to be right pawed, while male cats are more often left pawed. Interestingly, while 90 per cent of humans are right handed, the remaining 10 per cent of lefties also tend to be male.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don't already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing email@example.com, by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.