Man dies in Almeria after drinking a bottle of whisky found in rubbish

Whisky bottle found in rubbish caused death

A MAN, 30, died in Almeria, after drinking a bottle of whisky found in a rubbish container in El Ejido.

According to initial reports, six people found the bottle and drank from it, as did two Moroccan illegal car park attendants, one of them the deceased.

Although they drank in El Ejido, the death and poisonings occurred in Almeria city.

At around 2.20 am the emergency services were called and six people were taken to hospital. An hour later, they were called to the scene where the man died. His friend was taken to hospital.

Four remain in intensive car and three in the A&E department under observation.

The Government Delegate in Andalucia, Carmen Crespo, has reported that there was a toxic substance in the bottle. Police are investigating where it came from.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.