By Euro Weekly News Media • 30 July 2015 • 15:28
AT LEAST one person in Gerona (Catalonia) has been hospitalised after consuming a ‘fat-burning’ toxic product.The Public Health Agency of Catalonia has warned all citizens about a ‘fat-burning’ chemical product named ‘Pura Alegria’ (Pure Joy), advertised by Mexican company Herion online, after detecting that at least one person has had to be taken to the hospital due to neurological complications after the intake.The Agency has also confirmed that several other people are believed to have bought this product, which is forbidden in Spain as it has not been approved by health authorities.The ingredients of this product are similar to those found in Thermatrim, a product which has been proved to be toxic.All citizens who have purchased this item are advised to abstain from consuming it.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you donâ€™t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.