By Euro Weekly News Media • 29 October 2012 • 18:00
AN 82 year old British woman died in a fire at her home in the town of Orba at the weekend.The Guardia Civil said there was no evidence of foul play and first reports suggest the cause of the fire may have been accidental as a result of a smouldering cigarette butt.Firemen arrived to find the fire extinguished and the woman’s body in a smoke-filled room. A medical team was unable to resuscitate the woman and certified her dead. The woman lived alone.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.