By Euro Weekly News Media • 02 May 2014 • 17:01
A woman who was in a house fire in Canillas de Aceituno has burns to 40% of her body.
The house went up in flames due, according to the local fire inspection officer, to a butane gas bottle being too near to an open flame.
The woman was taken first to the Hospital de la Axarquia, with burns to her arms and torso, and then moved to the burns unit at Carlos Haya in Malaga.
There were two people in the house at the time but the woman’s husband only suffered minor burns.
Doctors have refused to comment on the state of the woman.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Downlaod our media pack in either English or Spanish.