Random call for help

Pigeon - RawPixel

A CHILD asked for help after swallowing a coin by phoning a random number.

The six-year-old from Barcelona, who was at home with his grandfather when the incident happened, dialled a random number after swallowing a coin by accident.

The recipient of the call was a woman from L’Hospitalet who immediately phoned the Guardia Urbana police authorities.

The officers called the boy’s number which had been registered on her phone.

The minor alerted them that he had trouble breathing and gave the officers his address.

The emergency services took the boy to the Sant Joan de Deu hospital in Esplugues, where the child is out of danger and receiving treatment. 

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.