Woman and dog die in tragic ‘toxic gas’ incident in south of Spain

Image of Jesus Aguirre, the Andalucian Minister of Health. Credit: [email protected]

A WOMAN and her pet dog have been found dead in an apartment in southern Spain and first indications are that they were poisoned by toxic gas from a small cigarette burn in a pillow.
The 60-year-old woman and her pet were found lying motionless on a bed, in a closed room, in Sevilla after she didn’t answer a call and emergency services were alerted.
Neighbours reported a strong smell of gas and residents were evacuated by the police while firefighters conducted a search of the building without any sign of a leakage.
But on closer inspection of the death scene a cigarette burn was found in a pillow on the bed.
The initial hypothesis suggests that the burn could have generated a toxic gas.
Police investigations are continuing.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Euro Weekly News Media

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.