WATCH: UK Celebrity Chef is Oblivious as He Lights His Kitchen On Fire During Live Segment on This Morning Show with Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield

Celebrity chef, John Torode, made an appearance on the UK’s beloved This Morning show to demonstrate how he cooks a McDonald’s breakfast classic, however, whilst taking them through the recipe, his kitchen had caught fire.

Holly Willoughby, Phillip Schofield and the whole of the UK watching were given quite a fright when the chef was completely oblivious to a tea towel quickly catching fire behind him.

Whilst John Torode was showing the hosts how he makes his take on the sausage McMuffin at McDonald’s, his tea towel had caught fire in the background forcing Holly and Phillip to shout at the chef repeatedly to warn him.

“John, your tea towel is on fire!” cried out Holly, before Phillip continued to shout “look behind you!” amidst the complete oblivion of Torode.

Finally, after a few seconds of panic from the hosts, the MasterChef calmly turned around to move the fire under the tap.

Thankfully, nobody was hurt.

FacebookTwitterRedditWhatsAppTelegramLinkedInEmailCopy Link
Go Back
Written by

Laura Kemp

Originally from UK, Laura is based in Axarquia and is a writer for the Euro Weekly News covering news and features. Got a news story you want to share? Then get in touch at [email protected]

Comments


    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.